Friday 7 September 2012

Film Reviews, Audience and Institution Introduction

In the summer i went to my local cinema and watched a few films with my friends.

The films i saw were The Amazing Spider-Man, The Dark Knight Rises and Ted.
These were the biggest films of the summer and this is one of the reasons why i wanted to go and see them. What also makes want to go and see them is the fact they were all heavily marketed by teaser trailers, trailers, posters, websites, images from set, interviews with the actors on talk shows.
What also influenced to go and see these films is that The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises were both set on comic books and have had previous films that i have liked. The Dark Knight was the previous film in the Batman trilogy, directed by Christopher Nolan.

The Director of these films also made me want to go and see them; Christopher Nolan directed the previous Batman films and Incepton which I really enjoyed, and that made me want to go and see The Dark Knight Rises because I liked the previous films that Christopher Nolan has directed.
Seth MacFarlane wrote and directed Ted, created the television show Family Guy that I like.
What made me go and see Ted is that Seth MacFarlane used the same humour he uses in Family guy and used it in Ted. 

I liked all three films. They were all enjoyable to watch. The Dark Knight Rises was a great end to the Dark Knight trilogy. The Amazing Spider-Man was a good remake of the previously disappointing films in my opinion. Ted was an ok film as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment